Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 17 October 2012

EEG results...

So today was Dr. Walker's appointment to discuss the EEG results...

Well good news.. EEG is normal...

Bad news.. He did not receive any information about my eyes or my numbness or the fact that I went to Emergency 7 times since I saw him... Yeah nothing in his files... what sort of organisational skill does NHS have?.. I am more organised than that..lol

So he did a check up.. and he said he need to do an MRI of my Brain, Spine and Eyes.. So yh..

Btw, I had a mini seizure today... YH

From my Health Diary:

  • Woke up at 1.45 am. Went downstairs to have water at 3.45 am. Went back to bed at 4.15 am.
  • Left side of the body, - esp hand and leg – felt very tight and uncontrollable. Couldn't open eyes and speak. Lasted for about 10 seconds. Then called parents.
  • Went back to sleep at 5 am.
  • Woke up again at 9.30 am. Hands are very tight and numb. 
  • Very hard to get up from bed because I feel so heavy and the body is sensation-less such as pressure, but body feels so heavy.
  • Hard to control hand, it feels heavy.
  • Back of neck feels stiff and the pressure on spine still present.
  • Very stiff on both legs. Hard to walk, feels heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment