Blogger Widgets

Friday 28 September 2012

My 20th B'day


My 20th Birthday and I am not a teenager anymore. Didn’t feel any mature, but I was excited to go to university and not make a fuss, like I did last year. My friends only knew it was my birthday a day after. I had four hours of lectures from 9-1. I got a text from Sanna saying that she is in the Ground and I should hurry up. I went there are and Ilkay, Sonal and Grace were there. There was a huge bag full of gifts and Sonal was trying to hide a birthday card, because she was writing something in it. I read the card and it was beautiful. They loved me; at least someone did. Sonal and Grace had to go to their lectures, but Ilkay, Sanna and I were free. It took us about half an hour to decide where to, know me will help you understand.

We ended up in Nandos. I had the ¼ chicken combo meal with fries and garlic bread. It was so yummy. We sat there for a long time and talked a lot about how we miss the SEFP and when all of us were in the same lectures. At about 4 we decided to leave and go home. I was so excited to open the presents on my way home. It was so cold. In the bus, I was sitting near a radiator and it was so hot. I was very sick on my way home, but I made it.

I got home and I opened it. A beautiful silver bracelet, a gorgeous bath set and a lovely gift set. I loved it. I texted everyone about how grateful I am to have friends like them. I was happy again after a long time. I forgot I couldn’t see with one eye, I had seizure a few months back, and I am depressed. I slept peacefully that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment