Blogger Widgets

Saturday 15 September 2012

I don't know what to say

Sorry I haven't been posting for a while now. ever since the EEG, my eye has gotten worse, I went to casualty three times after that and I have to say that I lost complete vision from my left eye.

I lost about 90% by 11th September, but the doctors said there is nothing wrong with my eyes.. how stupid are they??.. I can't see a bloody thing..

So yesterday, I went back again and I persuaded the woman there to check my eyes again and again, so she decided to check the back of my eye, which they haven't done yet, the last three times I was at the casualty.

She asked me did I recently have and MRI, lumbar punch or CT?. I said I had an MRI and EEG to check for epilepsy.

Then she told me I have Optic Neuritis and I should have an MRI again to check for MS.

I am devastated. I don't know what to do, I cannot see with one eye, other eye is shortsighted, I start University again in just three days. AAARRRGGGHHH

Lord, Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment